Offering a complete range of reliable, certified plywood also means offering the services which enable our customers to obtain the best advantage from them. The understanding of the businesses and needs of its customers and anticipation of their markets are the bases of the Joubert Group organisation. These elements have made it the European industrial partner reference in supporting customers in their search for original, safe, competitive solutions, suitable answers for their constraints and making the most ambitious projects.
Automated packaging line
This packaging line ensures expedition logistics with optimal automation and quality protection for JOUBERT Okoume and Poplar plywood.
This dynamic strengthens the Group's commitment to its partners to go further in the quality of its offer and its services. The design of this packaging corresponds to the strong values of JOUBERT Plywood: more than an optimal protection, it is 100% recyclable.
Answering your requests throughout the world
Our dedicated teams do everything possible to contribute to the development of our customers and to improve their performance: new products meeting the expectations of professionals, marketing support, reliable logistics and product availability. They can count on the Joubert Group and its commitment to integrity every day to maintain a relationship based on shared trust.
A close organisation with its people being guarantors of good relations
- On-line tools, technical data sheets, ideas about the interior and exterior use of Okoume and Poplar plywood and customised services on the Pro Joubert Partner area.
- Dedicated sales teams, country by country and by company name/trade for greater availability and responsiveness.
- A technical team to help with your projects.
- A Marketing Department for support with operational promotions.
- Privileged administrative contacts available daily to provide attentive, personalised monitoring of orders.
- Search for solutions adapted to the specific constraints of our customers.
- Controlled supplies from the standard offer to customised requests.
- Deliveries respected in the planned delivery times and with the correct volumes.
- Research and anticipation in order to develop new products and uses that respond to market developments with our customers.
- Possibilities of bespoke cutting
- Studies of specific thicknesses
- Insecticide and termicide treatments
- Possibility of offering scarfed panels